Valentine’s day is less than a week away and we thought it would be cool to provide you with some V-day nail art inspirations. Some of these are very on the nose, others are a bit more subtle, but all of these nail designs are so pretty! You don’t even have to use them just for Valentine’s day if you don’t celebrate it, they’re just awesome ideas you might want to use next time you get your nails done. If you can do this yourself – we applaud you, but if you’re a mere mortal like the rest of us you can always just show these to your nail technician at the nail salon. Now get ready to get inspired!
1. Let’s start with classic candy hearts. They’re cute and adorable and the pastel colours make them subtle enough for any occasion.
2. These lovely hearts are perfect for Valentines, but their design is so intricate and gorgeous that they instead of screaming “V-day” they just look like a work of art.
3. Love letters are a great idea for Valentine’s. Who doesn’t like getting those?
4. This nail art is pink, cute and girly, but still sophisticated and not too cluttered thanks to the smart use of negative space and matte nail polish.
5. Another great use of negative space in a manicure, but this time in baby pink.