This root strengthens overall health, as it is high in multiple minerals, antioxidants, vitamin C, and magnesium.
The beneficial properties of ginger have been used for centuries in the treatment of asthma, heart diseases, indigestion, weak immunity, and pain.
The consumption of ginger tea during the winter prevents various health issues, as it has a wide range of uses:
- It strengthens the immune system
- it fights infections
- treats cold sores, colds, flu
- improves circulation due to the warming properties
- helps the deliverance of vitamins, minerals, and oxygen
This is how to prepare a delicious, and extremely healthy ginger tea:
- Â¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- Â¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- cup of water
The preparation of this healthy drink is simple and easy. Boil the water, add the ginger and turmeric, and leave it to simmer for 8-10 minutes.
Afterward, just add the milk, and then strain the tea into a cup. You can optionally flavor it, and it is ready for consumption. Enjoy!